Camping du Moulin Vert offers its campers 45 pitches of 150 m² divided by natural hedges Japanese. 45 proposed sites can accommodate all types of accommodation tents, caravans, camper vans …
Open 7/7 1 st of June to 1 st of September, the campsite (from 8h to 22h) is in an old mill overlooking an old dam electricity 73m long and salmon ladder made by human hands.
Crossed by the River Alder, camping offers bathers and fishermen with licenses its 3km of private banks.
De nombreux services et infrastructures sont aussi mis à disposition des campeurs :
- A small grocery and bread;
- Toilets (showers, toilets, sinks …) and cabins adapted for people with disabilities;
- A washing machine and dryer;
- 1 tennis, ping-pong and billiards;
- A portal for children;
- A common meeting room with free wifi …
Pets are allowed if leashed and camping also allows the home riders.